Regulation of crypto tokens is rapidly evolving. In the event that RHUCoins are deemed securities or have been issued in a manner that conflicts with existing or future regulations, whether in the USA or other jurisdictions, issued coins may be subject to recision, reissue, or other modifications without compensation to the holder, in order to comply with regulations.
- lack of liquidity
- inabllity to list on token exchanges
- loss of value
- hacking, phishing, or other illicit third-party activities that could result in partial or total loss
- competitive emerging technologies
- system gaming or fraudulent activiites on the site or that could adversely impact RHUCoin awards, create dilution, or otherwise compromise Rhubarb’s business model or user benefits.
Other risks may exist that are unknown or unforeseen by Rhubarb management. RHUCoin purchasers and poll participants who hold RHUCoin are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence at email@example.com. However, Rhubarb is not a law firm and cannot provide legal advice on cryptocurrency, regulations, tradability, or other legal matters relating to crypto-token transactions or assets.
Users hereby agree that Rhubarb provides no guarantee or representation of RHUCoin’s future or current value, its liquidity, marketability, transferability, exchange listing, tax or regulatory requirements, or its legality according to national or local laws pertaining to cryptocurrency, securities, or other issues that may affect RHUCoin ownership.
Use of the Rhubarb system, including Poll Verdict initiation and voting, requires user engagement in good faith to earn RHUCoin by helping promote justice through “mining” consensus, and by helping resolve disputes and controversies.
Users agree not to collude with other users to impact outcomes, cast multiple votes under aliases, or otherwise contrive to defeat the community justice-mining process.
Users are solely responsible for any posts that they make. False, defamatory, malicious, or other damaging communications will be cause for suspension of community membership and further participation. Liability for such communication rests with the user.
Deletion of Data
If you have input your personal contact information and other data into this site, and you would like it deleted from this site and any related database, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the data you input involves a complaint, claim, PFA, or other public or potentially public posting, you must include the claim number(s), PFA title(s), etc.
By doing so you acknowledge that:
- 1. Your data will be permanently deleted and will not be recoverable. The only data that may be retained is your emailed request. When a claim or other public posting is permanently deleted, related responses and/or mediator comments and suggestions will also be permanently deleted.
- 2. If you have earned points, tokens, etc., these will be returned to the pool.
- 3. You will retain copies of any information that might be required for legal proceedings. If you have not made copies of any such material, please do so prior to requesting data deletion.
No requests for data deletion can be accepted via phone or any other means, including emails to alternate addresses or messages. Requests can be accepted at email@example.com only.