I agree to fulfill the role of advocate for in good faith, using my best efforts to create jury consensus for a solution favorable to . This will include, but not be limited to, submitting an Opening Statement, adding comments or offering new solutions I feel will advance my side’s interests, responding appropriately to proposed solutions and comments by the other side, and upvoting solutions and comments I feel are helpful to my side’s case.
I understand and agree that my role as advocate in this case may be revoked at any time by the party I’m advocating for, or by Rhubarb, if they are dissatisfied with my efforts, and that content I have posted may be removed and crypto rewards withheld or withdrawn. Reasons for this include, but are not limited to:
- Failure to share to an approved and valid social media account that has been in active use by you for 12 months or longer
- Failure to represent the interests of the party who engaged you or the issue you’re advocating for
- Unconstructive, trivial, or abusive posting that doesn’t reasonably benefit the parties involved, the community, or the posted topic
- Posting of false or misleading information, including reference to laws, statements of fact, statistics, or other evidence
- Any form of voting manipulation apart from good-faith efforts to convince the jury to support and vote for the side you represent
If a post of yours is removed, you’ll have the right to appeal the action by posting a Public Fairness Assessment at Rhubarb within 30 days of the removal of your post, for vote by the general community.
I understand and agree that nothing I communicate on the site or with the parties directly constitutes legal advice or implies or constitutes a legal, professional, or other fiduciary relationship between any of the participating parties—regardless of whether I am a legal services professional.